omniQ is looking forward to meeting with our customers and industry partners during GSX 2022 taking place September 12-14 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta.
Highlighting the omniQ experience in booth #2253 will be demonstrations of multiple live omniQ systems including –
- A municipality in Georgia using omniQ’s QnForce citation enforcement and revenue share program across several intersections, in addition to receiving hot list notifications
- A private K-12 school in Maryland is using omniQ’s QShield along with PERCS cloud-based permitting, enforcement, revenue, and collection system for gated access control, secure visitor management, and automated student roll call
- A competitor takeover in Arkansas where omniQ is capturing LPR and vehicle data with one solar powered camera across two lanes of traffic at 50 MPH to deliver law enforcement hot list notifications
- A residential community in New York using omniQ for gateless LPR access control for valid permit holders while tracking and issuing citations to violators
- An international resort organization using omniQ for gated access control across multiple entrances throughout a Caribbean property
The omniQ Q-Post EZ Edge VRS Bollard will be on display in GSX booth #2253. The bollard brings with it everything required for high-performance license plate recognition (LPR) and vehicle recognition including a MP camera and auxiliary LED lighting. The Q-Post EZ Edge VRS Bollard is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, is powder-coated, and can be customized with your own logo and brand colors.
Stop in to the omniQ GSX booth and learn about omniQ’s Smart Retail applications with a national auto repair chain and a national restaurant chain. Other items to review include Smart Casinos programs, Car Wash and other retail “pay by plate” loyalty programs, parking management for colleges and universities, plus DOT applications, HOV Enforcement, Smart Tolling, and more.
In addition to unique swag and other giveaway items, the omniQ GSX booth (#2253) is one not to be missed!
– Written By: David Singer, Regional Sales Director.